One Rate at Oasis at Dodge Park
At Oasis at Dodge Park we have one daily rate for all our residents. The rate is base on room accommodations and NOT level of care. Our staff is trained to provide care for our residents, not to calculate the time it took to change a brief or give a bath, like in many other Assisted Living facilities. We know that an individual’s needs and abilities can change daily. Some days little assistance is needed and some days constant assistance is required, as in the case of an illness. That is why we are here; to provide whatever assistance is needed each day, without you or your loved one worrying that your monthly bill will change, unless you’ve requested additional services. All-inclusive pricing makes it easy to plan your finances.
Award Winning Programs
Oasis at Dodge Park is #1 in Massachusetts from Caring.com in Rest Home and Memory Care for the past 6 years. Nationwide, there are only 67 Caring Super Stars in 2018, so Oasis at Dodge Park truly stands out as among the top senior living communities in the country.
Included in the Monthly Fee
- Rooms and bathroom accommodations
- Emergency pull cord in every room
- Wall-to-wall carpeting in hallway
- Specially designed armoire to assist with clothing selection
- Memory boxes to help stimulate meaningful memories or special recollections from their life experience.
- Housekeeping and laundry
- Maintenance of building and grounds
- Highly trained staff offers assistance with activities of daily living as needed, including bathing, dressing, eating, ambulating, feeding and toileting
- Three nutritious meals planned daily by a registered dietician
- Healthy snacks
- All assistance with personal care and hygiene
- Bathing assistance
- Personal laundry
- Medication management and full administration (client responsible to pay for all medication and any other order prescribed by physicians)
- Health monitoring by a nurse Full activities program
- Linen and towel service
- Bowel, bladder Management Continence program
- Cable television in the room
- Music therapy
- Pet therapy
- Physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy will provide through outside home health agency with a physician prescription as needed and subject to health insurance authorization for such services.
- Transportation to medical/dental appointments
- Incontinence supplies (blue pad, gloves, peri-wash, barrier cream) Diaper and underwear not included
- Transportation arrangement to individual appointments
- Pharmacy coordination for refill services and free delivery
- Dietitian on site as needed
- Social worker / case manager on site
Oasis at Dodge Park allows your loved one to stay as a resident when personal funds run out as long the level of care can be met by the facility per regulation and facility ability of care.
(Many other facilities and assisted living in the area will not!!!)
This important benefit does not exist in assisted living facilities nor the level of care that Oasis at Dodge Park provides.
*Oasis at Dodge Park is a license facility under the Department of Public Health (DPH). Your loved one’s stay at Dodge Park even after all money is depleded on care. Continued care will be paid by the EAEDC (Emergency aids to the elderly, disabled and children benefits) if qualified and approved by the state EAEDC office.