A higher level of care than traditional Assisted Living care
The Oasis at Dodge Park provides a higher level of care than traditional Assisted Living care and it is the ideal solution for seniors who value their independence, yet need more assistance with daily activities, and not ready or want to move to a nursing home facility. We encourage continued independence through a tailored plan of individual wellness and personal care.
Team members are available 24-hours a day for help with bathing, dressing, medication reminders or other activities at our well know all inclusive ONE-RATE program. No limit on level of care. The Oasis At Dodge Park is not only a homelike, resident-centered alternative to an assisted living facility — it is a completely different option for a senior who doesn’t require intensive, skilled nursing care making it better than assisted living for many seniors.
The Oasis at Dodge Park is a one of kind, state of the art facility licensed by the MA Department of Public Health to care for those diagnosed with dementia and/or Alzheimer’s disease in residential setting.
Award Winning Programs
Oasis at Dodge Park is #1 in Massachusetts from Caring.com and truly stands out as among the top senior living communities in the country.
The Individualized Service Plan (ISP)
We respect that individuals have their own needs and preferences
We meet with each resident and their family before move-in and at regular intervals afterwards to help determine the appropriate level of care and service. We then work together to create an Individualized Service Plan (ISP) that is monitored daily.
The senior’s assisted living and Rest Home service plan includes help with personal hygiene, grooming, dressing, clothes selection, showering, bathing, assistance with eating, continence management, mobility, socialization and medication management.
Better than Assisted Living
There is a huge difference
The design of the facility enhance the physical and mental well being of each resident. Intimate dining rooms and open style kitchens allow residents to enjoy the sights and smells of cooking. The visible sunroom from the dining room provides an outdoor feeling from the inside. The specialty designed accessories and uncluttered areas allow residents to feel a sense of calm in their home.
All our residents will have a thorough mental and physical assesment by our physician the Director of Health and Wellness. The Oasis at Dodge Park Assessment is designed by facility administrators that combined have more than 50 years of experience in the field caring for dementia and Alzheimer’s residents.
Why not skilled nursing?
Adding strength to our memory care program
Many healthcare professionals seek assistance from the skilled nursing facilities for their patients but here at Oasis at Dodge Park we believe we can manage these residents in our unique rest home setting and provide them with quality of life while living in a home like setting.
The nurse on site 24 hours a day allows us to manage PRN medications as well as diabetic management. Our staff is trained to help with transfers and with our team of psychiatrists and psychologist, behavior management can be controlled here on site.
What we can do to help?
- Capable of assessments 24 hours a day, seven days a week and admissions can be done in less than 24 hours
- We can manage psychotropic and PRN medications
- Provide them with support and education on the disease process
- Nurse around the clock and medical director on staff
- Specialize in dementia and Alzheimer’s care
- Oasis at Dodge Park Rest Home is accepted by most Long Term Care insurance including policies that pertain to skilled nursing because we have a nurse on premises around the clock
- Music therapy
- Timeless Memories: individualized art program for those with memory impairments by those certified through the Memories in the Making
- Alzheimer’s Association Art Program
- Pet Therapy: Residents care for the visiting dogs and monkey
- Family Involvement: weekly emails are sent to families with pictures of their loved one participating in activities. Our Facebook is updated weekly for our families and friends
- Beauty salon on site
- Monthly themes: experience life of other cultures
- Men’s and Women’s Club
- Regular outing for shows, restaurant, sport events, and community events
Typical Assisted Living
- Nurse on call after 5pm
- Medical Director contracted
- Not able to manage insulin dependent residents
- Staffing ratio—1:6
- Medication management by a licensed nurse 24 hours a day
- QMAP (qualified medication administration persons) who passed a state approved course to administer medications
- Scheduled lab services
- Oxygen management
- High levels of incontinence
- Daily housekeeping and laundry
- Staff certified by the Alzheimer’s Association
- Accepted by most Long Term Care Insurance
- See More
Oasis at Dodge Park Memory Care
- Nurse on site 24 hours a day
- Medical Director on staff
- Home Health
- Occupational Therapy, Speech and Physical Therapy
- Diabetic Management
- Oxygen management
- The highest staffing ratio in the area*
- Hospice Care
- Our residents readmit to hospitals is 0%
- Admissions 24/7
- Webcam, video chat and email accessible to residents, families and healthcare professionals through WiFi all around the facility
- Resident is accompanied by Dodge Park Rest Home staff when going out to the hospital to ensure their safety and their health issues are communicated properly
- See More
We'll Lock In Your Rent
Receive no rent increases guaranteed when you become a new resident at the Oasis at Dodge Park. There are no long-term commitments. You've made a lot of smart moves in your life. Here's the smartest one yet!
- No increases ever
- Comfort and convenience of Month-to-month - no long-term lease
- No buy-ins or long-term commitments